Admin & Finance
I joined Planteria in April 2015, as an interior technician, I now provide field support to 20 plus technicians. Nothing gives me greater satisfaction than developing my team members into Horticultural specialists. In my role I;
- Provide field support to my team
- Visit new accounts to set up maintenance schedules
- Attend account management reviews
- Provide Quality Control for all customers
- Work with service manager on round optimisation
I have a passion for meeting and talking to people. My role is to connect with people and create enthusiasm for biophilia, to improve the environment and aesthetics of their spaces.
- Creating an understanding with potential clients of the benefits of including planting within their buildings.
- Creating connections with Architectural and Design companies where the inclusion of biophilia within their projects has seen a steady rise in demand.
- Attending Forums where we are able to meet industry professionals and discuss potential projects and partnerships.
- Helping potential clients with planning and inclusion of planting in innovative ways as part of a design process.
I have been with Planteria for ten years and enjoyed working with plants both indoors and outdoors and in some very stunning locations. My role includes;
- Greenhouse maintenance.
- Nursery site maintenance.
- Stock control.
- Vehicle fleet and machinery maintenance.
- Waste management.
A founding member of the company, I now oversee finance and legal compliance for Planteria, where there is a great team ethos. It’s the individual skills of each member, working with and helping others, that makes us a success.
- Oversee accounts
- Profit & loss, cash flow and balance sheet forecasts
- Oversee health & safety
- Legal compliance
I enjoy being with and talking to people, in my role I build relationships with potential and existing clients. I believe that everyone has a right to live and work in a healthy and inspiring environment and it is my goal to ensure as many workplaces as possible have plants and flowers.
- Ensure that potential clients are aware of Planteria Group, our services and the importance of planting in the workplace – raising the profile of our company.
- Develop a positive relationship with potential clients so that we are their company of choice when they do require a service like ours.
- Provide relevant information to potential clients so that they are kept up to date with our offering, key trends and activities.
- Book an appointment for potential clients to meet our sales team designers.
Having been brought up in the family business and the benefits of biophilia since my childhood, I am passionate about the important role that plants have in our lives. In my life as a plantsman I thrive on the limitless journey of discovery; each living plant organism being created unique and individual. I spent several years working for a native plants nursery in New Zealand, which included travelling the country, ecologically sourcing indigenous seeds. I am responsible for our Nursery’s operations, facilities and stock, and mobilising new larger accounts - a busy role which is essential for the smooth running of our operations. I also look after our small flock of Hebrideans at our head office in Henham - a primitive sheep breed, which graze our meadows.
My job as a flower buyer is one where you start something new every day and I practically buy happiness for others! My day starts very early, buying flowers. We buy the freshest and best flowers in the Market Place ensuring that we offer our clients a wide variety of season flowers throughout the year.
I'm passionate about Plants and Floristry and the impact they provide for creating great, healthy workspaces for our clients. With so much experience and expertise, along with passion and skill, you can rely on me to bring your workplace or venue to life — creating the impact you desire.
- I work with clients carrying out service reviews and quality control visits.
- In this ever-changing world, I work with our valued clients making changes to the current planting scheme as the workspace changes providing quality designs to suit every need
- Create the best service for our clients through nationwide contract deals with benefits such as one service contact for all, same designs throughout and transparent service reports cutting back client admin costs.
- Handle contract queries and current SLA’s
- Creating the wow factor in any design that I create to bring the power of biophilia to reality in any workspace.
I started working at Planteria as a Technician, looking after the plants at our client's sites. I have now moved into an office based role, handling queries and supporting the technicians to provide quick resolutions to any issues. It is helpful that I understand the technicians role and have a great knowledge of plants.
I Love my part time job at Planteria, it fits perfectly with my lifestyle – 4 horses and 4 Border Collies fill the rest of my time. My role is Processing accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures. Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts
- I have a background in 3D design and crafts Degree.
- I have worked for Planteria for 2 years now and I currently Team Lead the Jungle World Entity of Planteria in the floristry Department.
- I motivate the team.
- I visit clients to make sure what we are giving them is right and they are happy.
It is an exciting time to be a part of the Business Development Team at Planteria. Exposure to nature has become increasingly important in the workplace as we are spending more time than ever indoors and away from the natural world. Biophilia is becoming the basis of modern office design and continues to improve the quality of our working lives. Looking at some of the word’s coolest offices, it's evident how prevalent plants are. It’s unsurprising, as more and more employers are recognising the power of biophilia to nurture innovation and creativity. As a Business Development Executive, I seek to build relationships with potential clients to explore opportunities to work together. My background is Client Sales for a National Newspaper and I always endeavour to deliver the best possible results for my clients. It is wonderful to work for a company that is fanatical about customer experience. I am proud to be a part of the Planteria story.
I have been working for Planteria for 6 months and I am newly promoted to Head Driver. I am responsible for all of the drivers that deliver the fresh flowers on a daily basis. Logistics is a challenging role as I have to ensure the runs are in order and the flowers are delivered in a timely manner.
I love nature and being out in the open countryside and am so fortunate to work at Planteria and live where I can see an uninterrupted view of undulating fields and river valley, so I can enjoy it even if I’m too busy to actually be in it! My role at Planteria is to keep up to date, the records of payments from our JungleWorld by Planteria clients in particular, through the Invapay and Trinity self-billing systems respectively, to follow up any outstanding debts and to assist pub managers and staff with any queries they may have regarding this.
I am immensely passionate about how Plants and Fresh Flowers are so integral to the Biophilic Design of today’s workspaces, and I get great enjoyment out of enhancing workspaces both aesthetically, and from the Health and Well-being aspect.
- I predominantly work with new clients to Planteria. I design planting schemes for clients who have never had plants before and provide solutions for clients who have plants and flowers but are looking for an improved level of service.
- I work with clients in the Facilities Management sector implementing Framework Agreements and developing partnerships to enable the mobilisation of new contracts for them, and helping them to win tenders, where their clients have a requirement for TFM models.
- As a Director I sit on the Board and work with my co-directors on the strategies for ensuring continual development of the Company to provide an outstanding level of service across every area of our operations, and remaining a market leader in our industry.
I'm passionate about the power of Biophilia - our innate human need to be connected to nature. I believe we can change spaces for the better by adding plants and flowers to uplift mood, improve well-being and productivity.
- As manager, my focus is to work with my team to find new business opportunities and break into new sectors, understanding and helping new clients find solutions, to improve their green credentials and bottom line through our products and services.
- Create clear effective communications for our business and deliver this through our marketing strategy.
- Raise the profile of Planteria, and an awareness and appreciation of Biophilia through the thought leadership work we do.
- I manage website, social media and events.
- I deliver CPD’s on Biophilic Design to the Design & Architecture sector.
I joined Planteria in January 2020 as driver cum vase washer; initially through a local agency, later employed full time. I then moved into dispatch for Planteria’ s new venture, providing hand sanitiser and dispensers to our clients and more. This role naturally evolved into overseeing the dispatch of goods from Planteria, as Dispatch Manager. In January 2021 I began a new role in Sales Support working with Sales Manager, Marcus Norman and the support team, providing quotes and working on developing our business through existing and new clients. Planteria has provided work that I enjoy during exceptionally uncertain times and I look forward to further opportunities in the future.
Always inspired by design, I love how planting not only visually enhances any space, but also positively impacts on the well-being of all who enter it. I work closely with the sales team, aiming to maximise their time in front of our clients through preparing quotes, designing visuals and looking after accounts. I handle; quote preparation, appointment, initiating orders, e-shot and marketing design.
I enjoy helping clients, solving any queries and issues they may have. I love working in such a friendly environment, surrounded by plants and flowers! I also have an endless supply of chocolate for everyone at Planteria to help themselves to!
- Answering call and email queries from clients.
- Scheduling weekly rounds for 20 interior technicians.
- Daily booking in visits with clients.
- Raising permits and completing necessary paperwork to gain access to certain sites.
- Dealing with any issues or queries from technicians and Key Account Managers.
I joined Planteria in August 2012, as an exterior technician, during my time here I have seen this part of our business grow rapidly, and we now provide maintenance at some of the top offices and hotels in London. My passion is bedding plants, and part of my role is to design all our window boxes and hanging baskets. In my role I;
- Provide field support to my team
- Visit new accounts to set up maintenance schedules
- Attend account management reviews
- Order all bedding plants for seasonal changes
- Work with service manager on round optimisation
As directly responsible for the implementation of the sustainable growth strategy for Planteria Group I blend my experience and passion for biophilic design with creating and fostering a dynamic and positive culture through the team. People make the difference at Planteria and I’m proud to lead a team of friendly, creative and results-driven individuals who are passionate about delivering an exceptional customer experience at every point.
As an IT specialist with a design background I enjoy working with a team of people responsible for introducing small (sometimes large) pieces of nature, to make sure all of our clients corporate/work environments are much more welcoming. My role is to develop, oversee and maintain all aspects of the company's IT infrastructure. Enterprise Resource Planning system administration, and supporting colleagues with all IT queries.
I am enthusiastic to ensure that my clients are looked after well and realise the benefits of planting in the office space as it provides so many positives from visual to health.
- My role is to ensure every client is happy with our service and to make it easy for them to work with us.
- To show that we a passionate about what we do and believe in looking after our customers well.
- To give creative ideas and design on planting to liven up an office space.
- To make sure clients are making the most of their office space planting.
I’ve always found being amongst plants and flowers incredibly uplifting and I’m thrilled to be a part of Planteria Group since 2017. My role includes managing our social media marketing channels as well as our Google Ads. I’ve personally utilised Planteria’s planting services in my own business with a moss wall, living pictures and potted plants, so I have first-hand knowledge of the valuable benefits of plants in the workplace – for both employees and for clients.
- Update Planteria social media daily with news, information & relevant information about our services.
- Review & manage our Google Ads PPC keyword campaigns to help people learn more about our business and services.
Fresh to the team I come from a background in sales, training and administration. I love being part of a team whether it is on the pitch or at work. Looking forward to the challenges the new role will bring. Assist Marcus Norman, prepare quotes and contracts.
As Operations Manager and NPS leader, my passion lies in providing a Customer Service that is second to none, and to ensure that all our customers become Raving Fans of Planteria.
- Recruit the right calibre of staff that embodies the Planteria culture.
- Empower the managers and team leaders to make the right decisions for the customer.
- Ensure that all staff have the right training and development in order for them to be effective.
- Ensure that all staff have the right tools to do their jobs to the best of their ability.
- Motivate staff to provide a first class customer service experience.
Nothing fills me with more passion and excitement than taking a person or company from having no understanding of office planting to a fanatically loyal, long-standing customer who genuinely believes in the product and company. It’s a real pleasure to witness the enthusiasm people show for the results the Planteria team achieve; it gets me out of bed and on the road every day! As Senior Key Account Manager, my role involves working closely with the team to inject appetite, desire, graft and hard work into each one of the Account management team, ultimately driving up service and value for our customers. It’s a fantastic place to work - a cultured team of experts that live, breath and truly love what they do; I wouldn’t be anywhere else.
As a flower and plant enthusiast, working for Planteria is pure enjoyment. I enjoy talking with our clients, resolving queries and generally ensuring our clients get the full enjoyment and benefits of their plants and flowers.
- Dealing with client queries and questions – by phone or email.
- Supporting the Plant Service Technicians – ensuring they know who they are visiting on which day. Providing them with any relevant information received from clients in relation to plant issues.
- Ordering the plants required for our technician’s visits.
- Assisting colleagues with general IT queries, including creating reports, creating surveys etc.
I have been with Planteria since 2018 and enjoy working with my colleagues on the Sales team. My varied role changes throughout the year so there’s never a dull moment!
- Provide support to the sales team and their clients.
- From September through to January, work on the Christmas team.
- Collate the Net Promoter Score feedback from our clients.
Having been part of the Planteria team for almost 20 years, it has been an amazing experience to watch see the company’s growth and relentless commitment to improvement.
- Resolving payment/invoicing queries
- Issuing invoices
- Credit control
- Internal finance reporting
- Finance compliance
As one of the original founders of the company I am passionate about the culture we have at Planteria as I firmly believe it is one of the secrets for success.
- Strategic planning.
- Head up the M & A side.
- Meet with key potential clients.
It is important to me to be able to create positive changes in people’s day to day lives. Therefore, I am passionate about being able to provide both support and solutions to our team and all our customers.
- Answering all call and email queries from customers whilst responding to customers concerns and complaints as soon as possible. (our aim is 10min response with 2hr resolution)
- Scheduling exterior rounds and additional work (EWR’s)
- Organising administration of bedding changes throughout the year
- Dealing with any issues or queries from technicians and key account managers
- Office Administration within service for new sites, and running of the office day to day tasks
I have been with Planteria for over 8 years now working my way through from Floristry Driver and Installation Technician and now 3 years as Installation Manager. My experience on the front line has been crucial in being able to effectively manage my busy teams.
- I purchase all materials required in a timely manner ahead of installation and often introduce innovative ideas on how to approach the work.
- I oversee our nursery team so that a high-quality product is prepared at our ready for delivery to our clients.
- I schedule my teams work so that clients receive their planting within an acceptable time frame and route plan to reduce environmental impact and maximise on available time.
- Where deadlines are concerned, we always get the job across the line.
- Within my department we all work together to ensure we have a motivated, capable workforce that are willing to go the extra mile while enjoying the environment within which we work. A true team effort.
Firstly, I love nature in all its forms, so working with Planteria fits in with my personal interests. The company values are also aligned to my personal beliefs and Planteria have produced an environment that reflects these well. I enjoy working with the wonderful staff who are truly passionate about their job. I'm working with the EA team writing up specifications and providing quote presentations. When I'm not working I am passionate about music, and will be taking my last piano exam in the autumn, so I spend a lot of my time playing, or listening to music.
I have been working for Planteria for 2 years, I manage the packing to ensure the flowers are delivered in the best condition possible. My responsibilities include the washers, the chillers that the flowers are kept in, my team ensures the safe running of the floristry floor on a daily basis.