Admin & Finance
I joined Planteria in April 2015, as an interior technician, I now provide field support to 20 plus technicians. Nothing gives me greater satisfaction than developing my team members into Horticultural specialists. In my role I;
- Provide field support to my team
- Visit new accounts to set up maintenance schedules
- Attend account management reviews
- Provide Quality Control for all customers
- Work with service manager on round optimisation
It is an exciting time to be a part of the Business Development Team at Planteria. Exposure to nature has become increasingly important in the workplace as we are spending more time than ever indoors and away from the natural world. Biophilia is becoming the basis of modern office design and continues to improve the quality of our working lives. Looking at some of the word’s coolest offices, it's evident how prevalent plants are. It’s unsurprising, as more and more employers are recognising the power of biophilia to nurture innovation and creativity. As a Business Development Executive, I seek to build relationships with potential clients to explore opportunities to work together. My background is Client Sales for a National Newspaper and I always endeavour to deliver the best possible results for my clients. It is wonderful to work for a company that is fanatical about customer experience. I am proud to be a part of the Planteria story.
As a flower and plant enthusiast, working for Planteria is pure enjoyment. I enjoy talking with our clients, resolving queries and generally ensuring our clients get the full enjoyment and benefits of their plants and flowers.
- Dealing with client queries and questions – by phone or email.
- Supporting the Plant Service Technicians – ensuring they know who they are visiting on which day. Providing them with any relevant information received from clients in relation to plant issues.
- Ordering the plants required for our technician’s visits.
- Assisting colleagues with general IT queries, including creating reports, creating surveys etc.
Fresh to the team I come from a background in sales, training and administration. I love being part of a team whether it is on the pitch or at work. Looking forward to the challenges the new role will bring.
I am so pleased to be joining the Planteria team. From the age of 3 I have been training for a career in dance, but with the Covid-19 pandemic decimating the industry, I had to find another environment that I could focus my life’s passion in to.> I’m excited to be part of a warm and friendly family run business that has the same passion for plants and vision, as I do for dance. My role is to provide a smooth day to day running of the offices and greeting staff and clients with a warm and happy welcome. I look forward to helping Planteria go from strength to strength and becoming an integral part of the team.
I have been with Planteria for ten years and enjoyed working with plants both indoors and outdoors and in some very stunning locations. My role includes;
- Greenhouse maintenance.
- Nursery site maintenance.
- Stock control.
- Vehicle fleet and machinery maintenance.
- Waste management.
Prior to joining the Planteria Team, I worked in both the Construction Industry, Legal and Private Healthcare sectors, gaining valuable skills in administration, HR, and compliance. I have a passion for people’s well-being and reaching their potential within the workplace. From the moment I joined Planteria, I recognised the extraordinary core values and culture the company has. I am excited to be supporting the positive working relationship between Planteria Group and its employees.
I Love my part time job at Planteria, it fits perfectly with my lifestyle – 4 horses and 4 Border Collies fill the rest of my time. My role is Processing accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures. Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts
I joined Planteria in 2021 as part of the Business Development Team. I have a love of the outdoors and nature and believe in the benefits of biophilic design in the workplace. Working with plants and flowers surrounding you really does help lift your mood and brings a positive benefit to your wellbeing. My role is to build and develop relationships with our existing clients, seeking opportunities with them to provide solutions for cost-saving, adding value, staff engagement, and improving wellbeing in the workplace.
Having been part of the Planteria team for almost 20 years, it has been an amazing experience to watch see the company’s growth and relentless commitment to improvement.
- Resolving payment/invoicing queries
- Issuing invoices
- Credit control
- Internal finance reporting
- Finance compliance
I am immensely passionate about how Plants and Fresh Flowers are so integral to the Biophilic Design of today’s workspaces, and I get great enjoyment out of enhancing workspaces both aesthetically, and from the Health and Well-being aspect.
- I predominantly work with new clients to Planteria. I design planting schemes for clients who have never had plants before and provide solutions for clients who have plants and flowers but are looking for an improved level of service.
- I work with clients in the Facilities Management sector implementing Framework Agreements and developing partnerships to enable the mobilisation of new contracts for them, and helping them to win tenders, where their clients have a requirement for TFM models.
- As a Director I sit on the Board and work with my co-directors on the strategies for ensuring continual development of the Company to provide an outstanding level of service across every area of our operations, and remaining a market leader in our industry.
As one of the original founders of the company I am passionate about the culture we have at Planteria as I firmly believe it is one of the secrets for success.
- Strategic planning.
- Head up the M & A side.
- Meet with key potential clients.
Nothing fills me with more passion and excitement than taking a person or company from having no understanding of office planting to a fanatically loyal, long-standing customer who genuinely believes in the product and company. It’s a real pleasure to witness the enthusiasm people show for the results the Planteria team achieve; it gets me out of bed and on the road every day! As Senior Key Account Manager, my role involves working closely with the team to inject appetite, desire, graft and hard work into each one of the Account management team, ultimately driving up service and value for our customers. It’s a fantastic place to work - a cultured team of experts that live, breath and truly love what they do; I wouldn’t be anywhere else.
I joined the company in October 2021 and quickly recognised everyone’s passion for going above and beyond to offer solutions to customers’ needs and make their vision a reality. As the Business Development Administrator, I receive lots of new enquiries, it’s the first step to building long-term relationships with our customers and provides a wonderful opportunity to share our expertise and knowledge of plants and flowers. The benefits of nature and plants have become very evident during the pandemic, creating beautiful spaces is now a priority for many clients as they focus on the wellbeing of their employees in the workplace. Having a personal love of plants and flowers I can’t think of a better place to work!
As a company buyer I work closely with each department facilitating procurement. I previously worked within procurement for a globally recognised company, before joining the Planteria Group Team. I have always had a genuine interest in Biophilia. There is not a corner in my home that does not have a plant residing. I discovered the Company Buyer position at Planteria while browsing their Foli8 website to enhance my ever-growing collection of indoor landscaping. A unique opportunity to combine business and pleasure.
I have been working for Planteria for 2 years, I manage the packing to ensure the flowers are delivered in the best condition possible. My responsibilities include the washers, the chillers that the flowers are kept in, my team ensures the safe running of the floristry floor on a daily basis.
I enjoy being with and talking to people, in my role I build relationships with potential and existing clients. I believe that everyone has a right to live and work in a healthy and inspiring environment and it is my goal to ensure as many workplaces as possible have plants and flowers.
- Ensure that potential clients are aware of Planteria Group, our services and the importance of planting in the workplace – raising the profile of our company.
- Develop a positive relationship with potential clients so that we are their company of choice when they do require a service like ours.
- Provide relevant information to potential clients so that they are kept up to date with our offering, key trends and activities.
- Book an appointment for potential clients to meet our sales team designers.
I am delighted to be a part of the Planteria Design Team. Having worked in the creative industry before, it’s exciting for me to combine my love for design and nature together to create unique biophilic designs.
I’m pleased to be to working at Planteria, in a fun and welcoming team. When I’m around my colleagues time just flies by! My role is to support a passionate sales team, enhancing working environments through plant designs with creative flair. I find it enthusing working with plants, which I love, they add a calming atmosphere to any room.
Having been brought up in the family business and the benefits of biophilia since my childhood, I am passionate about the important role that plants have in our lives. In my life as a plantsman I thrive on the limitless journey of discovery; each living plant organism being created unique and individual. I spent several years working for a native plants nursery in New Zealand, which included travelling the country, ecologically sourcing indigenous seeds. I am responsible for our Nursery’s operations, facilities and stock, and mobilising new larger accounts - a busy role which is essential for the smooth running of our operations. I also look after our small flock of Hebrideans at our head office in Henham - a primitive sheep breed, which graze our meadows.
I started working at Planteria in 2016, as a Plant technician, looking after plants at numerous sites and keeping our clients happy. As I am also a trained florist, I would sometimes help in this department creating arrangements if needed. I have recently moved into a new role as Service Administrator dealing with any issues our clients may have and offering support to our technicians. I am extremely passionate about being part of Planteria as I have always had a love of plants and flowers.
My role as a part of the team at Planteria combines my love of biophilia and interiors. I am lucky to be part of a great team of creatives, where we work together to bring our clients planting dreams to life.
- I have a background in 3D design and crafts Degree.
- I have worked for Planteria for 2 years now and I currently Team Lead the Jungle World Entity of Planteria in the floristry Department.
- I motivate the team.
- I visit clients to make sure what we are giving them is right and they are happy.
I have always loved anything creative and as a designer at Planteria Group, I am able to blend this with a knowledge and love for plants with the goal of creating inspirational spaces.
It is important to me to be able to create positive changes in people’s day to day lives. Therefore, I am passionate about being able to provide both support and solutions to our team and all our customers.
- Answering all call and email queries from customers whilst responding to customers concerns and complaints as soon as possible. (our aim is 10min response with 2hr resolution)
- Scheduling exterior rounds and additional work (EWR’s)
- Organising administration of bedding changes throughout the year
- Dealing with any issues or queries from technicians and key account managers
- Office Administration within service for new sites, and running of the office day to day tasks
My job as a flower buyer is one where you start something new every day and I practically buy happiness for others! My day starts very early, buying flowers. We buy the freshest and best flowers in the Market Place ensuring that we offer our clients a wide variety of season flowers throughout the year.
A founding member of the company, I now oversee finance and legal compliance for Planteria, where there is a great team ethos. It’s the individual skills of each member, working with and helping others, that makes us a success.
- Oversee accounts
- Profit & loss, cash flow and balance sheet forecasts
- Oversee health & safety
- Legal compliance
I'm passionate about the power of Biophilia - our innate human need to be connected to nature. I believe we can change spaces for the better by adding plants and flowers to uplift mood, improve well-being and productivity.
- As manager, my focus is to work with my team to find new business opportunities and break into new sectors, understanding and helping new clients find solutions, to improve their green credentials and bottom line through our products and services.
- Create clear effective communications for our business and deliver this through our marketing strategy.
- Raise the profile of Planteria, and an awareness and appreciation of Biophilia through the thought leadership work we do.
- I manage website, social media and events.
- I deliver CPD’s on Biophilic Design to the Design & Architecture sector.
I have a passion for meeting and talking to people. My role is to connect with people and create enthusiasm for biophilia, to improve the environment and aesthetics of their spaces.
- Creating an understanding with potential clients of the benefits of including planting within their buildings.
- Creating connections with Architectural and Design companies where the inclusion of biophilia within their projects has seen a steady rise in demand.
- Attending Forums where we are able to meet industry professionals and discuss potential projects and partnerships.
- Helping potential clients with planning and inclusion of planting in innovative ways as part of a design process.
As directly responsible for the implementation of the sustainable growth strategy for Planteria Group I blend my experience and passion for biophilic design with creating and fostering a dynamic and positive culture through the team. People make the difference at Planteria and I’m proud to lead a team of friendly, creative and results-driven individuals who are passionate about delivering an exceptional customer experience at every point.
I am enthusiastic to ensure that my clients are looked after well and realise the benefits of planting in the office space as it provides so many positives from visual to health.
- My role is to ensure every client is happy with our service and to make it easy for them to work with us.
- To show that we a passionate about what we do and believe in looking after our customers well.
- To give creative ideas and design on planting to liven up an office space.
- To make sure clients are making the most of their office space planting.
Joining the company as a Key Account Manager, I feel honored to be part of Team Planteria who are passionate about exceptional customer service and all that we offer. The daily enthusiastic hum can be felt through every department of the business. Being a country boy at heart, I get excited about all forms of Biophilia and Biophilic design. Plants are truly amazing, and having the opportunity every day to recommend, specify and combine them into incredible workspaces, inside or outside, is very rewarding. ‘Happy Clients’ and ‘Happy Plants’ are a wonderful combination.
I began my journey with Planteria Group 2017, most recently joining the Design Team. I am a keen creative, having achieved a degree in Fine Art at University, and since working with Planteria I now combine this passion with a genuine interest and love for plants. I strongly believe in the positive impact nature can have on our wellbeing, so having the opportunity to work in this industry to create beautiful biophilic schemes for others is a real pleasure.
As part of the Planteria team, I am privileged to bring my passion for nature and interiors together, creating biophilic designs on a daily basis.
Prior to joining Planteria Group I worked for a Global FM company in which I gained valuable experience in FM, Projects, and Contract Management. I have always had a keen eye for design and have enjoyed incorporating Biophilia into previous workplace projects I have worked on. At Planteria I head up a very talented design team, I ensure that we keep up with the latest design trends and biophilic innovation. I look forward to supporting the future growth of Planteria and working as part of a very motivated team.
I am happy to be joining the Planteria Team and to learn the vision of todays Biophilic Design in today’s workspace. My Role as an Account Manager is to offer excellent customer service and to maintain our customers’ requirements. I look forward to being part of the success and growth of the Planteria Team.
Coming from a logistics background, my responsibility at Planteria is to ensure that people and plants are in the right place, at the right time, for all our nationwide installation projects. Working closely with our team of experienced Installation Technicians, I plan the resources to deliver even the most complex client vison on time and on budget. Away from the office, I enjoy foraging and collecting plants & mushrooms that can then be cooked, pickled, dried, fermented or brewed. Much of my free time is spent in nature with my two young children, nurturing their interest and developing what I hope will become a life-long love for trees, plants and fungi. Working at Planteria allows me to bring together my passion for the outdoors with my desire to provide excellent customer service to corporate clients who are looking to harness the power of nature and create inspirational spaces.
As an IT specialist with a design background I enjoy working with a team of people responsible for introducing small (sometimes large) pieces of nature, to make sure all of our clients corporate/work environments are much more welcoming. My role is to develop, oversee and maintain all aspects of the company's IT infrastructure. Enterprise Resource Planning system administration, and supporting colleagues with all IT queries.
I have been with Planteria for over 8 years now working my way through from Floristry Driver and Installation Technician and now 3 years as Installation Manager. My experience on the front line has been crucial in being able to effectively manage my busy teams.
- I purchase all materials required in a timely manner ahead of installation and often introduce innovative ideas on how to approach the work.
- I oversee our nursery team so that a high-quality product is prepared at our ready for delivery to our clients.
- I schedule my teams work so that clients receive their planting within an acceptable time frame and route plan to reduce environmental impact and maximise on available time.
- Where deadlines are concerned, we always get the job across the line.
- Within my department we all work together to ensure we have a motivated, capable workforce that are willing to go the extra mile while enjoying the environment within which we work. A true team effort.
I joined Planteria in January 2020 as driver cum vase washer; initially through a local agency, later employed full time. I then moved into dispatch for Planteria’ s new venture, providing hand sanitiser and dispensers to our clients and more. This role naturally evolved into overseeing the dispatch of goods from Planteria, as Dispatch Manager. In January 2021 I began a new role in Sales Support working with Sales Manager, Marcus Norman and the support team, providing quotes and working on developing our business through existing and new clients. Planteria has provided work that I enjoy during exceptionally uncertain times and I look forward to further opportunities in the future.
I joined The Planteria Group as a Service Administrator dealing with client queries and supporting our dedicated team of Field Service Technicians. I am passionate about customer service, utilising my skills within the Hospitality Industry for the last 15 years, with an exceptional family run company focused on integrity within delivering customer service. I have a great love of the outdoors and a keen gardener with a love of native pollinator plants and an interest in temperate forests in the UK. I am really enjoying my new role and the fantastic learning opportunity it has given me, within a company focused on the planet, our health and wellbeing.
I'm passionate about Plants and Floristry and the impact they provide for creating great, healthy workspaces for our clients. With so much experience and expertise, along with passion and skill, you can rely on me to bring your workplace or venue to life — creating the impact you desire.
- I work with clients carrying out service reviews and quality control visits.
- In this ever-changing world, I work with our valued clients making changes to the current planting scheme as the workspace changes providing quality designs to suit every need
- Create the best service for our clients through nationwide contract deals with benefits such as one service contact for all, same designs throughout and transparent service reports cutting back client admin costs.
- Handle contract queries and current SLA’s
- Creating the wow factor in any design that I create to bring the power of biophilia to reality in any workspace.
Having a great love for gardening and the outdoors in general I was delighted to be asked to join the Planteria Group as a Service Co-ordinator. I have more than 27 years of working in the tourism industry behind me and am looking forward to utilising my skills in customer experience to achieve a great relationship with our clients and ensure that they know they can rely on us completely to look after them and their plants supported by our amazing team of technicians. I will be answering client queries by email and telephone and quickly responding to any complaints to achieve a swift resolution. Also fully supporting our technicians by helping to solve any queries they raise and ordering any plants they need to fulfil their job. In the past I would always marvel at the amazing tropical plants and trees that I would see in receptions, offices and hotels and often wondered how that plant was thriving. Here I am learning just that. The company’s dedication towards it sustainability, is a subject close to my heart.