Terrariums are making a stylish statement in luxury hotels, restaurants and in the receptions and board rooms of blue-chip companies thanks to our help. These exceptional planters offer a wonderfully unique and interesting way to display a variety of plants such as succulents, air plants, moss & more.
Terrariums enjoyed popularity in the 1970’s and they’re making a comeback on a massive scale. We’re glad because we think they look great and we love making them too.
As more people discover the benefits of planted terrariums we’ve noticed an increase in our requests to supply them to hotels, facilities management companies, offices & beyond. They’re on trend, easy to maintain and make a big impact to impress clients, employees and visitors at your place of business. They’re also a real conversation-starter to get people speaking and engaging with your brand.
If you’re unsure what a terrarium is, it is defined in the dictionary as: a glass container, chiefly or wholly enclosed, for growing and displaying plants. Terrariums are usually closed or partially closed glass containers such as fishbowls, jars or vases containing soil, stones and a variety of plants. Due to the popularity of terrariums they now come in all shapes & sizes, allowing you to choose the style and plants appropriate for your space.
Why choose a Terrarium?
- Low maintenance
- Saves space, good on top of surfaces to avoid clutter
- Great in receptions, communal spaces & meeting areas
- Add greenery to your workplace in a unique & stylish way
- Modern alternative to fresh flowers
- Terrariums make a statement and they are very unique & out-of-the-ordinary
4 Benefits of Terrariums
- These unique little planters create a peaceful atmosphere and can help reduce stress & anxiety by adding biophilic elements in the workplace (learn more about Biophilia & why it’s important)
- Increase productivity, creativity and happiness
- Employees are 15% more productive when workplaces are filled with just a few houseplants
- Make spaces more welcoming and inviting for employees, visitors and clients.