Facilities Managers have a lot on their plate! Responsible for the management of services and processes that support the core business of an organisation and tasked with using best business practice to improve efficiency, reduce operating costs and increasing productivity.
Juggling the competing needs of the end user, reactive maintenance, supplier relations and contract management are the daily norm.
So how can you make a big impact for your organisation through a small change? Something that will improve health and wellbeing, and increase productivity?
Corporate planting for the office space ticks all those boxes.
- Improves air quality
- Absorbs sound
- Proven to have a positive effect on mental and physical wellbeing
- Improves concentration and productivity
- Increases staff satisfaction
But…Space is a premium
Maximisation of office space is a key importance. Fitting your staff and equipment in, having enough space to grow, and providing for multi-purpose areas where meetings can be held and staff can work creatively are all high on the agenda.
There are lots of creative planting solutions to help you achieve this. Planting can be used to screen an area for multi-purpose use. This is a cost effective method of creating an attractive office feature with the associated positive impacts of increasing wellbeing.
Living pictures are an impactful design feature and take up no floor space whatsoever. They look great in reception areas and client suites.
Cabinet top planting brings all the beauty and benefits of living plants, but takes up no floor space and keeps a paperless office, well… paperless! So, no untidy piles of printer paper, files and brochures which get left laying on cabinet tops!
What do facilities managers want from their suppliers?
Whether a company chooses to outsource, or takes care of their requirements in-house their expectations of their suppliers is the same:
- Excellent customer service
- Competitive pricing of services
- A straightforward on-line invoicing process
- A National Service: One company, one contact, one central reporting system, one standard for all their locations across the country.
- Instant Reporting: a service that is transparent and instant – key for multi-site managers providing unprecedented operational visibility of service to help you manage SLA’s
- A quick response and solution if anything goes wrong
Over the past 39 years we’ve worked with a lot of Facilities Managers and Facilities Management Companies and we’ve gained a deep understanding and appreciation for what you do.
Get in touch with us here: