Planteria Group New Business Referral Incentive Scheme
In these Terms & Conditions the following words and phrases shall have the following meanings:
“Customer Referral Scheme” means the scheme made available by Planteria Group whereby the Referrer is rewarded in the event a Referred company/organisation becomes a Planteria Group customer.
“Open to Current Clients” means the incentive scheme is open to existing clients, architects and interior designers, using Planteria’s services at the time of making the referral claim.
“Referred company/organisation” means the company or organisation referred to Planteria Group by a Referrer by way of email to Planteria Group.
“Referrer” means Planteria Group’s current customer referring another company/organisation.
“Planteria” means Planteria Group.
- The Customer Referral Scheme is only open to current Planteria Group clients.
- The Customer Referral Scheme is valid from 01 April 2019 until 31 December 2021.
- The Customer Referral Scheme is only valid if the Referred company/organisation, is not currently engaged in contract with Planteria, either directly or through a third party.
- There is only one reward for each successfully Referred company/organisation. Planteria will notify the Referrer if the Referred company/organisation has previously been referred.
- In the event that a Referred company/organisation is sent by multiple Referrers, whichever Referrer submitted the referral first will be deemed as the Referrer.
- Each Referred company/organisation must contract directly through Planteria, not through a third party.
- Planteria requires the Referrer representative name, Referrer company name and Referrer contact details. Planteria will also require the Referred company/organisation name, Referred company/organisation representative name, Referred company/organisation email address and Referred company/organisation contact number.
- The Referrer details may also be given to Planteria by the Referred party during the initial meeting / consultation phase, with the referred company representative providing full details of the referrer company, representative name and contact details to the Planteria representative, who shall make a written record of it.
- There is no limit to the number of referrals made by each Referrer.
- The Referred company/organisation must sign a contract for a Planteria service for a minimum of £1000 per year, in order for the incentive payment to be made to the referrer.
- Upon confirmation that the Referred company has completed and signed a contract to the qualifying amount, £50 of John Lewis Vouchers will be sent to the Referrer.
- Referrer Company and Referrer representative will be named in communication between Planteria and the Referred company/organisation.
- The Referral Incentive Scheme is not open to Planteria staff.
- In the event of any disputes regarding any Referred company/organisation, the decision of Planteria is final.
- Planteria Group retains the right to end the Incentive scheme at any stage.
If you require any further information in regards to the Customer Referral Scheme then please email email@example.com