Well, here we are, finally nearing the end of 2020. What a year it has been!
Businesses are looking to increase their engagement and support of staff as the year draws to a close, and we are here to help. Now more than ever it’s so important to reach out and engage with your staff and clients, especially as many of them will have been working from home for quite some time now without the usual social interaction, focus and support from the office environment.
As a result, many businesses will instead be spending part of their usual Christmas party budget on thoughtful and symbolic gifts, such as houseplants, to let staff and clients know they are supported, valued, and most certainly not forgotten.
Given that Christmas celebrations will look vastly different this year compared to previous years, why not consider a staff or client gift that lasts and keeps on giving?
10 Reasons to Gift Plants for Christmas:
- Make life as easy as possible. Planteria are offering organisations a chunky 20% discount code to purchase plant gifts for your staff or clients. You choose and we will deliver the plants direct to their doorstep. Just get in touch to set up your unique code.
- Indoor plants are meaningful, treasured gifts from socially conscious companies looking to give something positive back to their employees after an unusual year.
- Plants are symbolic and represent tranquillity, peace, and wellbeing – something we could all use! They can also represent emotions, ideas, and actions so, by gifting a plant this Christmas season, you are sending the message that you care.
- Office parties as we know them will look vastly different this year and, in most cases will not happen at all. Many companies have saved money this year on business expenses and facilities costs. Plants are a lower-priced gift compared to traditional corporate gifts and they can last for years to come.
- The perfect way for companies to engage with staff who are working from home by providing a beautiful indoor plant and pot for their desk or living space.
- Plants are the ideal gift because they are eco-friendly, healthy, and not gender-specific.
- Indoor plants are suitable even for those with food allergies that can be triggered by ingredients in hampers or edible gifts, non-drinkers who can’t make use of that bottle of wine and others who are normally a bit more tricky to buy for.
- Houseplants last longer than seasonal Christmas poinsettias or freshly-cut flowers
- You can include a message of support and suggest the plant be placed on their desk at home to support wellness, creativity, focus and inspiration.
- Your staff and clients will appreciate the thoughtful gesture of something different this year!
Introducing Planteria Home. We can provide your staff with plants perfect for the home as part of your budget. Get in touch with us today to ask for your company-wide discount so we can help you with your staff and client Christmas gifts.